Online I.D Guidelines
- It is best to have someone to take your picture, If not you can use a Tripod with camera holder. Use the back camera or main camera on your mobile phones for detailed and high quality picture.
- Photos to be used for IDs should show your both ears with hair at the back of your shoulder.
- Your head must be facing at the camera.
- For Visa/Passport purposes please remove your earrings and font show your teeth when you smile.
- Take the photo on a white wall or light colored wall.
- Please remove any Filter or Beautification on your Mobile Phone.
- Email your files at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information please call Customer Hotline 0917-538-4420
There are no reviews yet.