Hybrid Camera Design and INSTAX MINI Film
- Hybrid instant camera combines convenient digital image capture with traditional instant film output. This method allows you to shoot freely and print whenever desired or reprint an image as many times as desired.
- Accepts INSTAX MINI instant film to produce 2.4 x 1.8″ images on a credit card-sized, 3.4 x 2.1″ sheet.
- Fixed 28mm-equivalent lens offers a versatile wide-angle perspective and the f/2 aperture is well-suited for working in a variety of lighting conditions. The lens also has a 3.9″ minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery is used to power the camera and supports printing up to approximately 100 images per charge. It can be charged via USB in approximately 2-3 hours.
- Internal memory holds approximately 45 still images and a microSD/SDHC memory card slot can be used to expand storage capacity.
Lens Effects and Film Effects
Retro Body Design
Designed to look like a classic camera, the body features a series of dials and levers to make the creative process tactile and intuitive:
- Print Lever: Like a film advance lever, pull this lever to instantly print your selected photo
- Film Dial: Like a winding knob, turn this dial to switch between different Film Effects
- Lens Dial: Surrounding the lens, this dial can be used to select different Lens Effects
- Built-in selfie mirror next to the lens helps with perfectly framed self-portraits
- Dual shutter buttons on the top plate and front of the camera for portrait and landscape shooting
- Rear 3.0″ 460k-dot LCD screen for live view compositions, menu navigation, and print selection
- Accessory shoe can be used to attach third-party accessories, like optical viewfinders or LED lights. There is also a bottom 1/4″-20 tripod mount
- Built-in flash helps illuminate the scene when working in low light
Wireless Connectivity and INSTAX MINI EVO App
INSTAX MINI EVO app can be used for wireless remote control over the camera as well as for transferring images from the MINI EVO to your smartphone or for transferring images from your smartphone to print.
- Direct Print: Print pictures from your smartphone
- Save Printed Images: Printed pictures from the camera can then be transferred and saved to your smartphone with an INSTAX frame
- Remote Shooting: Use your smartphone as a remote control and wirelessly release the camera’s shutter from the app