Mini 3 Pro with RC-N1 Remote from DJI. One of the biggest improvements over the Mini 2 is the inclusion of a tri-directional obstacle avoidance system, which can avoid accidents by automatically detecting and avoiding obstacles in its flight path. The Mini 3 Pro also provides an upgrade in visual quality, adding the ability of 60 fps filming at 4K, slow motion 120 fps at 1080p, and extremely hi-res 48MP raw stills. Even the flight time has been improved up to 34 minutes, or even longer with an optional Plus battery. Add in a foldable design and a host of tracking and imaging modes, and you have a drone that travels easily and can accommodate both impromptu personal or professional aerial imaging.
RC-N1 Remote Included
Professional Aerial Imaging
True Vertical Shooting
Increased Flight Time
Creative Modes and Tracking
A host of integrated features allow pilots of almost any skill level to pull off professional quality results with little effort.
- FocusTrack: This system includes ActiveTrack 4.0, Spotlight 2.0, and Point of Interest 3.0 for wide-ranging subject tracking
- MasterShots: Select your subject and the Mini 3 Pro will automatically perform pro-style maneuvers for cinematic results
- Time-Lapse: Create dramatic timelapse or hyperlapse videos. Ideal shooting modes for filming moving traffic or rolling clouds
- Panorama: Capture stunning vistas in one of four available panorama modes: 180°, wide angle, vertical, and sphere
- QuickShot: Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle, Boomerang, and Asteroid
- Direct output of HDR footage
- Up to 4x digital zoom
- QuickTransfer downloads at up to 30 Mb/s over Wi-Fi
- Low-latency remote bit rate of 18 Mb/s at 120 ms
There are no reviews yet.